Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Simple Things-Car Wash

Tristan's newest obsession is car washes. Last week my mom took him to see her car getting washed. Then the next day he happened to see a Handy Manny episode where they fixed a car wash. Now he is constantly playing car wash. Yesterday we went for a walk, pushing his yellow bus. A few blocks from home he stopped to wash the car with "bubbles" ie leaves and dirt. He covered the car with leaves and dirt and used them to scrub it clean. Needless to say he needed to be cleaned by the time he was done, he had dirt in his nostrils.



3 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete