Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mud Babies












The rainy season is over with but before it ended the boys got a good taste of all the joys the rain (and mud) and bring two adventurous little men. Sunday we got back from visiting Abuelo and Abuela in Metepec and discovered the rain had turned our yard into a HUGE mud pit. As we were unpacking the car I let Noah out of my sight for one minute and when I turned around he was sitting in the middle of the mud.

I could have picked him up at that point and taken him into the house (it would have made the clean-up a bit easier) but I was reminded of the "mud walk" we went on when I was little at YMCA camp. I had soooo much fun, so I decided to let Noah have a bit of his own fun.

Soon Tristan joined in the fun and they were both covered head to tow in mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment