Thursday, December 23, 2010

Early Christmas in Denver

This year we will be in Mexico for Christmas, and my cousin Joanna will be in Venezuela, so a few weekends ago celebrated Christmas early at my mom's house in Denver. We had a day full of Christmas activities. We decorated sugar cookies. Joanna and Tristan decorate a gingerbread house. We played board games and exchanged gifts. The boys were really spoiled and got a ton of gifts. I think the favorite of the day was the BIG red fire engine my aunt gave Tristan. He is in LOVE with it and even slept with it that night.
Noah really loves his Great-grandma!

I think more candy and frosting made it into Tristan's stomach than onto the cookies.



Joanna showed a lot of patience working with Tristan on the gingerbread house.







Look at all those gifts!

Noah got this adorable outfit from my grandparents and we had to put it on him for the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment